Callahan, Fla.Â â€“ Trinity River Band is back with another radio single release, â€œThings We Do For Dreamsâ€ which is the title track from their hit album. The song was written by Mark â€œBrinkâ€ Brinkman and Tresa Jordan with lead vocals by the talented Banjo and Dobro player Joshua Harris.
The album has been a true radio hit including a previous single release, â€œCome Back Train,â€ that reached #1 on the Bluegrass Today Top 20 Song Chart.Â â€œThings We Do For Dreams strikes me as their strongest album to date.Â The song selection is strong, and the instrumentation is top-notch. I was pleased to hear the mixture of voices on the album â€“ the group is packed with fine singers, and we get to hear each of them play to their strengths,â€ says Bluegrass Today in their album review.
Trinity River Band appear as candidates for nomination in nine categories on the International Bluegrass Music Associationâ€™s (IBMA) second ballot for: Entertainer of the Year, Vocal Group of the Year, Emerging Artist of the Year, Song of the Year (â€œCome Back Trainâ€); Album of the Year (Things We Do For Dreams); Sarah Harris for Female Vocalist of the Year and Mandolin Player of the Year; and Joshua Harris for Banjo Player of the Year and Dobro Player of the Year.
To catch this entertaining band at a city near you, check out these dates along with more at trinityriverband.com.
- July 1 – JuneGrass Bluegrass Festival, Lowell, MI
- July 3 – 7th Annual Red, White & Bluegrass Festival, North Liberty, IA
- July 6-7 – Stratford Stride Bluegrass Festival, Stratford, IA
- July 09 – Sunne Lutheran Church, Wilton, ND
- July 16– Temple Baptist Church, Jamestown, ND
- July 17 – Putnam House Summer Concert Series, Carrington, ND
- July 23 – First Baptist Church Wishek, Wishek, ND
- July 27-28 – Brantling Bluegrass Festival, Sodus, NY
Please join the band on Facebook and Twitter and purchase and stream the album at numerous outlets such as iTunes, Amazon, GooglePlay, Spotify and many more.